top of page

Self-Employed Registration Form

Thank you for registering with Stonebridge as self-employed Sole Trader.

This form has 3 pages that you will sign and submit on the final page.

To complete this form, you will need your National Insurance Number and Unique Tax Reference (UTR). You will also be required to upload photos of the following documents:

  • Proof of Right to Work in the UK

  • Proof of bank details

  • VAT Certificate (If you are VAT Registered)


Please ensure that you have this information to hand before clicking 'Continue'.

bottom of page